Employee Payroll Forms
- 10 Most Common Questions Asked about the Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Online User's Guide (18-page, step-by-step guideline)
- IRS Pay Notice for 9, 10, or 11 Month Employees
2012-13 Monthly Payroll Schedule (Exempt)
- This schedule is only for absences and additional earnings, and not the contract equal pay amounts. If employees are on Kronos, absence balances are current and can be viewed through Kronos.
2012-13 Semi-Monthly Payroll Schdedule (Non-Exempt) for additional earnings only.
- This schedule is only for additional earnings and not the contract equal pay amounts. It is also reflective of absences which are only reflected on the 2nd check of the month for employees not on Kronos. If employees are on Kronos, absences are current.
- 403(b) Plan Email Notification
- 403(b) Plan Summary
- 403(b) Plan Handbook
- 403(b) Investment Providers List
- UPDATED PSRS/PEERS Address Change Form: Click on PEERS or PSRS.
- EZFlex 4U Claim Form (PDF that you can fill out online and print)
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- How Do I Adjust My Tax Withholding? (IRS Publication 919)
- Current Federal W4 Form (2013)
- Current State W4 Form (2013)
- Name/Address Change Form. If you are a current employee, and you need to make an address change ONLY, go to Employee Online in the Portal at my.nkcschools.org and make your name change under Personal Information. For previous employees who need to make an address change, or you need to make a name change, click here: WORD or PDF. The PDF form is fillable online, so fill it out, print it, sign it and retun the form to Payroll. For name changes, a copy of your social security card is also needed.
- Education Foundation Payroll Deduct Form (Making a monthly or annual contribution to The Foundation)
Education Foundation Contribution Form (Honoring an individual or group as a tax-deductible gift.)