Employee Payroll Forms
- 10 Most Common Questions Asked about the Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Online User's Guide (18-page, step-by-step guideline)
IRS Pay Notice for 9, 10, or 11 Month Employees
2013-2014 Pay Dates & Monthly Payroll Schedule (Exempt)
- Weeks appearing on this schedule are only used to reflect when exceptions to the base salary will be paid or docked. Current balances of employee leave banks will be housed in Kronos and can be viewed at any time. Leave bank balances will no longer appear on the check stub beginning with the 2013-14 contract.
2013-2014 Pay Dates & Semi-Monthly Payroll Schdedule (Non-Exempt)
- Weeks appearing on this schedule are only used to reflect when exceptions to the base salary will be paid or docked. Current balances of employee leave banks are housed in Kronos and can be viewed at any time.
- 403(b) Plan Email Notification
- 403(b) Plan Summary
- 403(b) Plan Handbook
- 403(b) Investment Providers List
- UPDATED PSRS/PEERS Address Change Form: Click on PEERS or PSRS.
- EZFlex 4U Claim Form (PDF that you can fill out online and print)
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- How Do I Adjust My Tax Withholding? (IRS Publication 919)
- Current Federal W4 Form (2013)
- Current State W4 Form (2013)
- Name/Address Change Form. If you are a current employee, and you need to make an address change ONLY, go to Employee Online in the Portal at my.nkcschools.org and make your name change under Personal Information. For previous employees who need to make an address change, or you need to make a name change, click here: WORD or PDF. The PDF form is fillable online, so fill it out, print it, sign it and retun the form to Payroll. For name changes, a copy of your social security card is also needed.
- Education Foundation Payroll Deduct Form (Making a monthly or annual contribution to The Foundation)
Education Foundation Contribution Form (Honoring an individual or group as a tax-deductible gift.)