National College Fair Coming
to Kansas City September 27
Click on Image for more information. Click Here for list of schools attending. Staley High School Counselor, Rob Lundien, is Co-Chair of this event. Congratulations!
Important Steps You Can Take Now To Be Ready for
Green Carpet Days
3 & 4
The Staley High School Administrative Team welcomes Falcon Families to the 2015-2016 school year.
In preparation for the up-coming school year, a number of efforts are underway that are designed to ensure a smooth entry. We are looking forward to our annual Green Carpet Back to School Days August 3 and 4. The summer newsletter has been mailed. You should receive it no later than Monday, July 27.
Here are a few steps you can take now to ensure Green Carpet Days are streamlined for you.
- Proof of Residency
- Click Here for details.
- Click Here for Residency Verification Form.
- The deadline to have this step completed prior to Green Carpet Days is July 30.
- Online Demographic Updates
- Student Health Form and Fee Schedule
- You will receive a Student Health Form and Fee Schedule contained in the summer mailing. Bring both of these documents with you to Green Carpet Days.
- If you have an obligation, a notice will be enclosed with the summer mailing. It will need to be cleared or paid. You can call Administrative Assistant for Activities, Rachel Bowling, at 413-4118 to take care of this before Green Carpet Days.
- Pay Fees On-Line
- Welcome to the NKC Schools Web Store Click Here
- 2015-2016 Fee Schedule
- Student Athletic Ticket: $40
- Adult Athletic Ticket: $20
- Participation Fee: $50
- Yearbook: $65 until Aug. 11. $70 beginning Aug. 12
- Class Dues: 9th & 10th $5, 11th $10, 12th $15
- Parking Permit: $35
- Technology Damage Waiver: $50
- If you pay for fees on-line, bring your receipt with you to Green Carpet Days.
Visit Staley High School's Student Support Counseling Center website.
Our counseling website has a new look! Check it out and stay updated on upcoming events and activities! Click Here
2015-2016 Student Support Center Changes
Staley High School announces that Mrs. Jennifer Long takes over
registrar duties. We wish Marchell Harris the best as she transitions to a new position in the St. Louis area. If you have questions about transcripts, new student enrollment, etc., you can reach Mrs. Long in the Registrar's Office at 816-413-4163. You can also email her at Jennifer.Long@nkcschools.org
Staley Falcons Fall Sports and Activities Begin Monday, August 3, 2015
We want YOU to be a part of the Staley activities programs. Pictured here are fall activities from last school year. About 75% of our students are involved in a club or an activity. We would love to have 100% involvement. For more information about our activities program, you can call 816-413-4118. The Activities Office is now located in the Administrative Center. We welcome Mrs. Rachel Bowling as our new administrative assistant for Activities. She replaces Mrs. Courtney Edwards. We wish Mrs. Edwards and her husband the best on the birth of their son. More details about fall activities will be contained in the summer newsletter that will be in a mailbox near you very soon. You can also reach Mrs. Bowling at Rachel.Bowling@nkcschools.org For more information on physicals and the activity handbook, Click Here. For summer 2015 sports camps and activities enrollment information Click Here.
Check Your AP Scores Online
2015 Advanced Placement exam scores will be available online beginning July 7 after 7:00 AM Central Standard Time. Click HERE
on how and when to get your AP scores.
Calling All Staley Alumni
The first edition of Falcon Alumni News hit inboxes this past Friday. If you aren't signed up for the e-newsletter, be sure to subscribe so you can receive all Staley alumni updates right in your inbox. Fill out the alumni information survey to sign up: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8XL9DFC Read More
Enough is Enough Campaign
to view a four minute forty second documentary filmed at Staley High School in response to their Enough is Enough Campaign.
Falcon Club Installs 2015-2016 Board Volunteer of the Year Announced
Congratulations to the 2015-2015 Falcon Club Board. They were installed at the May 13 meeting.
How does Staley pick a volunteer of the year from one of the most active and involved high school PTSA/Booster Clubs in the state of Missouri? It is a good problem to have. For the past seven years Staley has named seven volunteers of the year. This year’s volunteer exemplifies the core values of volunteerism. Read More.
Kevin Kooi Announced as New Assistant Principal at Staley
Assignment Officially Begins
July 1, 2015
Kevin Kooi Announced as New Assistant Principal at Staley
On May 5, the North Kansas City Schools Board of Education approved the transfer of Mr. Kevin Kooi from principal at Maple Park Middle School to assistant principal at Staley High School. Kooi will fill the assistant principal vacancy created by Fred Bouchard’s transfer to Central Office.
The "Class of 2015" graduated Monday,
To see their photo album on Facebook, click here! For links to all NKC Schools high school graduations at the end of the week, go to: http://www.nkcschools.org/grad-photos To view the program, click here. To view the "Senior Video" produced by Erin McKeon, click here. Stay tuned for more information on how to purchase a professionally produced DVD of Commencement 2015 for $20.00.
Attention All Staley Students & Parents
We have now provided full access to the nationally acclaimed John Baylor ACT Test Prep Program. This resource is free to ALL Staley students. Follow these simple instructions to login and begin viewing a series of videos to help you maximize your ACT score.
- Click Here to access the John Baylor website.
- Click on “login” in the upper right corner of the John Baylor front page
- Enter user name (full NKC Schools email address). See screen shot below.
- Enter password (student number)
- The first time you log in, you will be asked if you agree to the terms of the user agreement. After marking yes, all of the content will be immediately available to you.
UPDATED LIST of STALEY CLUBS & ACTIVITIES - Click here!