Northland Career Center
Northland Career Center (NCC) was established in 1980 and is a public, not-for-profit, career and technical school located within the Platte County R3 School District in Platte City, Missouri.
NCC offers 13 secondary and post-secondary daytime programs. They are accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement and are currently working with Technology Centers That Work, a national program, to continually improve upon their services.
Please contact Dr. Renee Freers, director of College & Career Readiness at (816) 321-4636 with any questions concerning Northland Career Center.
Students in North Kansas City Schools can enroll in:
- Aviation Technology
- Agricultural Education
- Construction Technology
- Cooperative Industrial Education
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel Technology
- Health Sciences
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration
- Industrial Welding
- IT Professionals
- Law Enforcement/Crime Scene Investigation
- Marketing Management
- Practical Nursing
- Teaching Professionals
Connecting with tomorrow...
To prepare students for a continually changing world by providing relevant experiences.
STRATEGIC FOCUS AREAS
Excellence in Academics
Community - Students
Community - Staff
Community - Partners
Northland Career Center will:
- Develop relevant, quality programs to prepare students for a continually changing world.
- Responsibly manage all business operations in order to maximize resources and innovation geared towards student achievement, while meeting all customer needs.
- Provide necessary critical skills for students to meet the challenges of life and their chosen career path in a relevant and safe environment.
- Be a committed staff that is student focused, supportive, trusting, reliable, passionate, accountable, and innovative.
- Increase visibility, develop partnerships, explore possibilities, and expand resources.