Online Learner Assessment
Online Learner Readiness Self-Assessment
- I have the basic skills to operate a computer.
- I am comfortable using a computer 3 to 4 times a week to participate in a course.
- I have access to a computer with an Internet connection (home, school, public library).
- I can access and check my school email daily.
- I can remain motivated even though the instructor is not online at all times.
- I understand that regular contact with the instructor is important to my success in online coursework.
- I understand that frequent participation throughout the learning process is important to my success in online coursework.
- I understand that establishing a plan for regular study time away from distractions is important for success in an online course.
- I understand that online courses are not correspondence courses and that logging in and working throughout the semester is crucial to success.