What is PowerSchool?
PowerSchool is the student information system (SIS) utilized by North Kansas City Schools. PowerSchool Parent-Student Portal provides parents and students access to varied information depending on the grade level.
- 6th-12th grade parents have access to the NEW Online Registration (Enrollment form – demographics and contact information). They can also view grades and attendance – current and historical, academic attendance, class registration, fee balance, honor roll, progress toward graduation, A+ information, class rank and GPA, tutoring and service hours, schedules, and state assessment results.
- Nashua and Chouteau ONLY - K-5th grade parents have access to the NEW Online Registration (Enrollment Form – demographics and contact information).
How do I access PowerSchool Public Portal?
- To access the PowerSchool Parent-Student Portal, parents and guardians must obtain a copy of the "Parent Access Letter" for each middle and high school student(s) in your family. Each student’s letter will have his or her own unique Access ID and Access Password.
- Go to https://powerschool.nkcschools.org/public.
- Here is a link to Directions for Families if needed – Click here
- Click on the Create Account tab.
- Create a new PowerSchool parent "single sign-on" account.
- During the creation of your "single sign-on" account, you can link multiple students by using their Access IDs and Access Passwords, listed in each student's "Parent Access Letter".
Forgot Your Password?
Once you have set up your account, you can click on the “Having trouble signing in?” link on the login screen. If you weren’t able to reset your password, please contact your school. You can either go to the school office and provide a photo ID, or you may telephone your student's school to request that the password be mailed to your home address or emailed directly to you. The mailing address and email address used will be those included on your student's current enrollment form.
For any and all questions related to PowerSchool, contact your child’s school. For technical issues email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-321-HELP.
PowerSchool Parent-Student Portal https://powerschool.nkcschools.org/public