School Age Child Care
SCHOOL AGE CHILD CARE PROGRAM (ADVENTURE CLUB)
New Fall 2013 Information
- Adventure Club Fall 2013-2014 Calendar Schedule (PDF)
- Adventure Club Fall 2013-2014 Tuition & Fees (PDF)
- Adventure Club Fall 2013-2014 Combining Sites (PDF)
Mission Statement: Working hand-in-hand, where children are our priority.
The School Age Child Care team provides a safe, enjoyable and appealing environment for children which includes interacting, problem solving and making choices to facilitate the development of life skills.
Program Goals & Objectives:
- To ensure a safe environment.
- To provide quality child care.
- To promote development of life skills.
- To support student achievement.
Find the Adventure Club Handbook, along with this year's calendar, fees and combining sites linked above.
Parents with children enrolled in Adventure Club may pay fees online at the WebStore. If parents prefer, they can authorize an automatic payment using a credit card (linked below). Or, parents can authorize an automatic deduction from a checking or savings account (form linked below).