New Mark Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
Hello New Mark Families,
Every year, PTSA sets out to be the bridge between school life and home life. We work hard to make sure school life is fun for students and staff, all the while trying to provide out of school opportunities for families to have some fun.
We know that most adults have to be mindful of how and when they share their resources, and that is why PTSA provides as many opportunities as possible to get involved: brainstorming new ideas, attending meetings, organizing events, donating money or goods, volunteering or just being available to help here and there (to name a few). We want the ENTIRE New Mark community to succeed at whatever they dream up.
Here's how you can help:
- Financially support by joining New Mark PTSA or donating money.
- Get ideas flowing by coming to a meeting on the 1st Tuesday of every month (except December) in the Library Media Center (LMC) from 6-7 pm. See dates on our color-coded calendar below.
- Check Principal Dunn's weekly S’More newsletters or our social media pages for opportunities to sign-up for events.
- Read Principal Dunn’s Weekly S’more Newsletter, check your email or nkcschools.org/NM
- Follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/NewMarkPTSA
- Join our Facebook Group, facebook.com/groups/NorthstarsPTSA
- Email us, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in a fundraiser that suits you by purchasing Northstars Spirit Wear, eating out during a restaurant night, buying Teen Night Out (TNO) tickets, or participating in our cookie dough sale through Eileen's Colossal Cookies, December 1st-18th. TNO and restaurant night dates are on our color-coded calendar below.
Thank you all for your support!!
New Mark PTSA
**We are not selling gym clothes. Students will NOT be dressing out for PE.**