Forms & Links

  • Newly Certified Status Important Links


    Upon completion of a degree awarding a Missouri teaching certificate, you are required to notify the Payroll Department immediately -- regardless of your current working position with the district.

    Acquiring a teaching certificate changes your state retirement status from non-teachers retirement (PEERS) to teacher retirement (PSRS). This status changes must be reflected on the first paycheck you receive after the teaching certificate is earned.

    To make the switch from PEERS to PSRS, contact the Payroll Department at 321-6192.