Inspire students, support success and choose your own schedule.
Substitute teachers are an essential part of our team throughout North Kansas City Schools. By stepping in when our staff members are unavailable, substitutes keep the learning going and encourage student success. You can substitute in a variety of roles, from classroom teacher to one-on-one support paraprofessional.
Kelly® Education is proud to partner with North Kansas City Schools to provide exceptional substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical and nurses. We're a company that invests in our employees, recognizes their achievements, and is committed to the noble purpose of educating our youth.
We have limitless opportunities for passionate people to inspire, support, and set students up for success. You’ll have the option to work in the schools of your choice, to take steady work every day of the school week, or create a flexible schedule that works around your other life commitments.
By working as a Kelly substitute, you’ll also enjoy:
- Free pre-hire training (for substitute teacher and paraprofessional positions)
- Paid orientation
- Ongoing professional development
- Steady, yet flexible, work you can feel good about
- Weekly pay
- Your preference of schools
Connect with the Kelly Recruiting Team:
- Call: 800.528.0049 (option 3)
- Click: Kelly Education - Substitute Employee Interest Form
- Email: EDSERecruiting@kellyservices.com