Parent University Sessions
Learn More About Canvas: Recorded Sessions
Surveys have indicated that families would like some additional support around Canvas. All families were invited to join us on December 3 and 4 to learn more about it its use. Sessions were recorded for those who were unable to join us live.If your student is in kindergarten through eighth grade, view the recorded session here.If your student is in high school, the session recording is available here.
NKC Schools has hosted several Parent University sessions to assist families with e-Learning. Recoreded sessions help with topics such as:
- Partnering with Your Student During e-Learning
- Navigating Canvas and Managing Your Notifications
- Getting Connected with the Seesaw Family App
- Structuring the Day with Your Student
- ... and many more!
Our Instructional Technology YouTube channel is a great resource for both families and students, offering simple videos to support e-Learning.
Parent University Training Videos
April 30 Session
April 27 Sessions
April 23 Sessions
- Accompanying presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/187JjGs_-qLVd32VKBLAYFC0zF_FZaWA8AVnarjMIJ-s/edit?usp=sharing
- Accompanying article: https://www.edutopia.org/article/7-guiding-principles-parents-teaching-home
April 20 Sessions
April 13 Sessions
April 9 Sessions
April 6 Sessions