Beginning on Monday, March 23, all students in NKC Schools will participate in e-Learning. We look forward to connecting with our students and continuing to provide meaningful and engaging learning experiences.
K-5 students will use Seesaw, and grades 6-12 will use Canvas. Your student's teachers and administrators will be in contact via those platforms and/or email by noon on Monday with specific details. If wireless access is a concern, please contact your building's School Community Resource Specialist.
During this time, we ask that families help support their students' continued learning by:
- Supporting students with learning and time management.
- Ensuring that students have dedicated time and space to complete school work.
- Ensuring students contact their teachers with questions as needed.
For information on grading and assessment, please click the appropriate grade level below:
- Partnering with Your Student During e-Learning
- Navigating Canvas and Managing Your Notifications
- Getting Connected with the Seesaw Family App
- Structuring the Day with Your Student
- ... and many more!
Our Instructional Technology YouTube channel is a great resource for both families and students, offering simple videos to support e-Learning.
In the event students need technology assistance, the NKC Schools Help Desk will be available via email, phone and at meal pick up sites.
Parent University Training Videos
April 30 Session
April 27 Sessions
April 23 Sessions
- Accompanying presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/187JjGs_-qLVd32VKBLAYFC0zF_FZaWA8AVnarjMIJ-s/edit?usp=sharing
- Accompanying article: https://www.edutopia.org/article/7-guiding-principles-parents-teaching-home
April 20 Sessions
April 13 Sessions
April 9 Sessions
April 6 Sessions