Skip To Main Content


Residency Documentation

North Kansas City Schools requires all students new to the district as well as current students who have moved to a new address within the district to provide documentation showing they live within the district's attendance area. In most cases residency should be processed at the student's home school.

Provide TWO of the following:

  • Most current rental/lease/purchase agreement contract or mortgage statement
  • Utility bill or contract for utility service (e.g., electric, gas energy, water, trash phone, etc.) dated within the last 90 days
  • Most current personal property tax or real estate tax statement of receipt

Helpful Links

For special residency cases, please contact the Residency office at (816) 321-6359.