New Mark Athletics
Spring Sports Interest Survey:
Please fill out the following survey if you are interested in participating in Swim or Track and Field. Practice begins Feb 28th for both sports.
Below is more specific track and field information. Please contact Erin Limkemann or Jeff Eversole with any further questions.
Below is the swim info that I made into a Google doc.
If anyone has any questions, please contact Gena Hill.Please look at individual sports pages for more details on that sport; and contact the head coach for any additional questions.
Sports Physical Information:
- All sports physicals will be collected and stored through PRIVIT
- Forms need to be updated annually
- Physicals are good for 2 years
PRIVIT Parent Instructions
- All students interested in participating in athletics must have a profile completed in PRIVIT before the start of the season
- Make sure to JOIN a team in PRIVIT, so the coach can see the athletes information
North Kansas City Schools believes that interscholastic athletics and activities are important supplements to the secondary curricular program and are vital to a student’s total middle school educational experience. These experiences contribute to the development of learning skills and emotional patterns that enable a student to make maximum use of their middle school education. Participation in athletics and activities will assist a student to develop emotionally, mentally, socially and physically.