New Mark Northstars Athletics
North Kansas City Schools believes that interscholastic athletics and activities are important supplements to the secondary curricular program and are vital to a student’s total middle school educational experience. These experiences contribute to the development of learning skills and emotional patterns that enable a student to make maximum use of their middle school education. Participation in athletics and activities will assist a student to develop emotionally, mentally, socially and physically.
MSHSAA, Handbook, Concussion Info
Student Physical Information
*NEW for student physicals:
- Sport physicals will now be valid for two (2) years from date of the physical
- If your student has a physical on file for 2018/2019 school year, it will be valid for two years from the date of the physical
Please click HERE for the pages that parents/athletes need to complete ANNUALLY to go along with the Physical.
- Medical History (pg 1-2)
- Parent Permission-Insurance Verification (pg 3)
- Student Agreement (pg 4)
- Concussion Education Materials-Parent/Student Signature (pg 4)
- Emergency Contact Information (pg 4)
New Mark Athletics Resources
Sports Participation Fee - Pay online!
2020 Spring Sports
New Mark Athletic Contacts
Head Coach: Britt Bowman